Este folosit ca draperie sau perdea ce acoperă rafturile unde sunt depozitate sulurile cu Torah."
"This Parochet was donated by Reb Shlomo son of Reb Yehuda Shimshon and his wife Sobil (don't know whose wife, I think of the son) NI (from what I checked it says Netzach Israel (the Jewish nation is immortal) or Nera Yair (her candle will light) which means that she died) for an everlasting memory and an eternal remainder. Day 5 (Thursday or the 5th) Parashat Zot Chukat HaTora 5699 (to my understanding it means Thursday in the week of Para Aduma in the year 5699). The Torah of the Lord is renewing the soul."
"Which I think means that the
donation of the parochet will be the payment on all the bad things that you
done in life so now your soul will be clean you will go to heaven. Something
like the Catholic confession. You can pay for everything bad you ever did in
life. It is like some pay and some sacrifice a chicken in Yom Kipur to pay for
their wrongdoings."
Multumim Orr Sela pentru traducere!
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu